Mid Island Federal Credit Union is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure that the branch is in compliance with credit union regulations, procedures, federal and state laws set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
- Maintain a highly motivated and well-trained staff, effective employee relations. Support hiring efforts of qualified applicants.
- Ability to reconcile General Ledgers using calculations that comply with GAAP in a timely manner.
- Assist staff and members in solving account and operational issues.
- Provide support for branch operations by performing duties of member service and loans as needed to meet the workload demands.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, product sales and new accounts.
- Report financial status of the Credit Union on a monthly basis.
- Actively manage the Investment Portfolio in accordance with Credit Union Policies.
- B.A in accounting or Business Administration with a minor in Accounting.
- Able to be covered under the Credit Union Bond Insurance.
- Must be proficient in MS Office products and basic computer security.
- Must have knowledge in the fundamentals of the financial industry, including an understanding of the Federal Reserve System and the check clearing process.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Must have knowledge and experience in writing consumer loans.
- Must have 3 years record keeping/accounting experience.
Persons who are interested in applying for this position must email their resume to
email@example.com. The deadline for submission of resumes is April 25th, 2018.
No phone calls please.