LOAN SALE REQUIREMENTS
- Member must be employed at present job for one year or more as a full-time employee.
- Member are required to bring two (2) Government Identification Cards (local). (NO VOTER’S OR HEALTH CARD IS ACCEPTED)
- Social Security # of Member are a must.
- Member must state all indebtedness in order for the Credit Committee to properly evaluate the loan request.
- The two (2) most recent pay stubs (bi-weekly) OR four (4) pay stubs (weekly) and a job letter for the Member are a must. VI RETIREES-2 RECENT PAY STUBS, Social Security-recent Verification letter.
- Credit Reports of the Member are provided by Trans Union. A $40.00 charge is required for this service
- Member must provide a utility bill or mail showing physical address, a recent WAPA Bill is preferred. Note: If the Wapa bill is not in your name, from the bill holder a notarized letter is mandatory with the WAPA bill. Also, two (2) recent rent receipts, home deed or lease agreement, whichever is applicable to you.
- If self employed, Member need to bring stamped 1040 tax form for present year and one year prior.
Contact a loan officer today for quick loan approval!